- Copyright: Perpetuity Healing Arts © 2017. All Rights reserved. This site is protected by copyright. No part of this website or its contents may be reproduced excluding excerpts that share a link back to PerpetuityHealingArts.com. Work may be licensed for non-commercial use by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain written permission together with an usage agreement. Work may not be licensed for commercial usage.
- Hold harmless: clients and all persons interacting with Perpetuity Healings Arts via its web site, blog, or social media properties, shall hold Perpetuity Healing Arts harmless from all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or resulting from acts of Perpetuity Healing Arts in performance of any service.
- Client-Service Provider Confidentiality: Your privacy and comfort are our priority. We guarantee that Perpetuity Healing Arts will not share your contact details nor any information provided to us during any appointment. In the event that sharing information could prove beneficial to the client, Perpetuity Healing Arts will request your written permission to share this information with a third party.
- Referrals: We welcome and value recommendations and word of mouth promotion. Perpetuity Healings Arts operates on a system of respect for privacy and personal experience, which allows us to offer you the highest quality service possible.
- Pricing: We aim to maintain fair and competitive pricing. Prices are subject to change at any time. We offer a sliding scale for individuals at or below 50% of the median income on all services, and select products and solution based works. Proof of income required and eligibility is subject change at our discretion.
- Appointments and payment for services: All appointments must be made online via Perpetuity Healing Arts website. All services rendered in person must be paid in full immediately after the service is completed. All distance services, including services performed for clients not based in Seattle, gift certificates, and Reiki packages, require payment in full at the time of booking. We accept payment in cash, via PayPal, and debit and credit card payments through our web site.
- Cancellation and refunds: All purchases are considered 100% non-refundable once the transaction is complete. Cancellations made 48 hours or more in advance of the appointment, will receive a 100% refund of any fees paid up front. No shows forfeit the total value of the deposit. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance of the appointment forfeit the total value of the deposit. Requests to reschedule an appointment must be made 48 hours in advance of the original appointment. Clients will receive confirmation of their cancelled or rescheduled appointment by email.
- Content attribution: Unless otherwise noted, all images, photographs, video clips, and other visual or written materials that appear as part of this web site are owned, controlled, or licensed by Perpetuity Healing Arts. This website uses images of artworks or quotes from books, journals, and newspapers with fair use in mind, and always references authors, artists, and sources. If you are an artist, author, publisher, or agent representing material reproduced on this website, and you do not wish for it to be used, please contact the owner immediately.
By browsing and make purchases via this website,